川の下を通るトンネルを行ってもいいです。
29.Can I take a ferry to cross the river?
我可以乘轮渡过江吗?
黄浦江を渡るフェリーはありますか。
30.Excuse me. Where can I take Metro Line 8?
请问,我在哪里可乘坐地铁8号线?
すみません、地下鉄8号線の駅はどちらですか。
31.There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.
停车场对面就有一个地铁站。
駐車場の向かいに地下鉄の駅があります。
32.Excuse me, could you please tell me the way to Shanghai New Oriental School? The address is No.1805, Siping Road, Yangpu District.
劳驾, 请问新东方学校怎么走? 杨浦区四平路1805号。
すみません、新東方学校はどちらですか。楊浦区四平路1805号です。
33.Where shall we wait for the on-site bus? Over there. Please follow the road sign.
我们应该在哪里等园内巴士?在那里。请注意看路标。
構内バスはどこで待てばいいですか。あちらです。案内標識をご覧ください。
34.I hope to see you again in Shanghai.
我希望在上海再能见到你。
また上海でお会いできればと思います。
35.How do you like Shanghai?
你喜欢上海吗?
上海はいかがですか。
36. I guess Shanghainese have great sense of humor.
我觉得上海人很有幽默感。
上海人はユーモアのセンスがあると思います。
37.Shanghai has acquired two additional names for short, “Hu” and “Shen”.
上海简称“沪”,别称“申”。
上海の略称は『滬』で、別名『申』とも言います。
38.Shanghai is one of the world’s largest seaports .
这是世界上最大的海港城市之一。
上海は世界でもっとも大きな港町のひとつです。
39.Here you will see the world’s fastest means of land transportation, the maglev train, and the tallest tower in Asia, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
这里有世界上最快的陆地交通工具——磁悬浮列车和亚洲最高的高塔——东方明珠电视塔.
ここには世界最速の陸上交通であるリニアモーターカーとアジアで最も高いタワー――東方明珠塔があります。
40.Shanghai provides direct flights to more than 60 cities in the world.
上海的国际航班可直达世界上60多座城市。
上海からは世界の60以上の都市に直行便が運行されています。
41.Shanghai is well-known as the “Exhibition of the World’s Architecture”.
上海享有“万国建筑博览会”之美誉。
上海は『万国建築博覧会』で有名です。
42.Shanghai welcomes friends from all over the world.
上海欢迎各国朋友光临。
上海が世界各国の方々がおいでになることを心からお待ち申し上げております。
43.Welcome to Fudan University. This is the main campus of the university. We have three sub-campuses.
欢迎各位参观复旦大学。这是我校的主校区,我们还有3个分校区。
復旦大学へようこそ。これがメインキャンパスです。ほかにサブキャンパスが3箇所あります。
44.Fudan University was founded in 1905, now known as one of China’s leading institutions of higher education with the longest history.
复旦大学创办于1905年,是我国历史最悠久的高等院校之一。
復旦大学は1905年の創立で、中国でも歴史の古い最高学府のひとつです。
45.Fudan University is renowned as the best university south of the Yangtze River。
复旦大学享有“江南第一学府”的美誉。
復旦大学は江南随一の大学として有名です。
46.Let’s place our blessing on the bright future of Fudan University.
让我们共同为复旦未来的辉煌而祝福吧。
復旦大学の輝かしい未来を期して、心からお祈りいたしましょう。
民以食为天
47.You can pay at the cashier over there.
您可以在那边的收银台付款。
そちらのレジでお支払い下さい。
48.Can I use my credit card/ traveler's checks?
我能使用信用卡/旅行支票吗?
クレジットカード/トラベラーズチェックは使えますか。
49.Here's your change/receipt.
这是找您的钱/给您的收据。
(お客様の)おつり/領収書でございます。
50.Thanks for your good service.
谢谢你的热情服务!
心のこもったサービスをありがとうございます。
[1] [2] 下一页 尾页