シャトルバスはどれくらいの間隔で運行されますか。10分おきです。/10分ごとです。
18.Is the Expo Center still far off? You can walk there right down the sightseeing corridor.
世博中心还很远么?沿着这条观光长廊走就可以到达。
万博センターはまだ遠いですか。この観光トンネルを利用すればすぐ着きます。
19.Where is the nearest subway station to the Expo site?
去世博园最近的地铁站在那里?
万博会場への最寄りの地下鉄の駅はどちらですか。
20.Now, please follow me as we tour around Chinese Pavilion.
下面请各位随我参观中国馆。
これから 中国館を案内させていただきます。
21. The World Expo 2010 needs many qualified interpreters.
2010世博会需要很多合格的译员。
2010年上海万博では多くの資格をもった通訳が必要です。
22. I work for the Expo bureau.
我在世博局做事。
私は万博局に勤めています。
美丽上海
23.Shanghai is most beautiful in autumn.
上海在秋季最美丽。
上海は秋が一番美しいです。
24.It’s the best time of year for people to visit Shanghai.
这是一年中最适宜来上海游玩的时间。
一年で上海を訪問する最適の時期です。
25.Do you want to take the Maglev or the shuttle bus to Pudong international airport?
你是想坐磁悬浮列车还是专线大巴去浦东国际机场?
空港へはリニアモーターカーで行きますか、それとも シャトルバスで行きますか。
26.Where is the light rail station, please?
请问轻轨站在哪儿?
すみません、ライトレール乗り場/電車乗り場はどちらですか。
27.Go straight ahead to the traffic lights and then turn left, you can’t miss it.
笔直往前走,走到红绿灯的地方左拐, 你就看到了。
まっすぐ行くと信号があります。そこで左に曲がって下さい。
28.You can go there through tunnels under the river.
你可以走过江隧道。
川の下を通るトンネルを行ってもいいです。
29.Can I take a ferry to cross the river?
我可以乘轮渡过江吗?
黄浦江を渡るフェリーはありますか。
30.Excuse me. Where can I take Metro Line 8?
请问,我在哪里可乘坐地铁8号线?
すみません、地下鉄8号線の駅はどちらですか。
31.There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.
停车场对面就有一个地铁站。
駐車場の向かいに地下鉄の駅があります。
32.Excuse me, could you please tell me the way to Shanghai New Oriental School? The address is No.1805, Siping Road, Yangpu District.
劳驾, 请问新东方学校怎么走? 杨浦区四平路1805号。
すみません、新東方学校はどちらですか。楊浦区四平路1805号です。
33.Where shall we wait for the on-site bus? Over there. Please follow the road sign.
我们应该在哪里等园内巴士?在那里。请注意看路标。
構内バスはどこで待てばいいですか。あちらです。案内標識をご覧ください。
34.I hope to see you again in Shanghai.
我希望在上海再能见到你。
[1] [2] [3] 下一页 尾页