おだいじに。
Please take care of yourself.
多保重。
ここにいたのか!
Oh! you are here!
你原来在这儿。
?まで迎えに来てくれる。
Will you come to meet me at the station ?
你能不能到车站来接我?
言ったでしょ! ?藤さんに?の毛の?をしちゃだめだって。
I told you before! Don't bring up the subject of hair with Mr. Saito
我告诉你了,不要和?藤提头发的事。
そうだったわ。
That's right, so you did.
我想起来了,你跟我说过。
ごめんなさい。コ?ヒ?を切らしちゃってて、?茶しかないんだけど。
I'm sorry. We're out of coffee and only have tea.
真对不起,咖啡没有了,只有红茶。
それでもいいよ。
That will do.
红茶也行。
ジョンてミシェルと付き合ってるって知ってた?
Did you know John is going out with Michelle?
(你)知道John和Michelle在交往吗?
冗?でしょう?
Are you kidding?
真的吗?
そんなことばっかりやってるから、なかなか??できないのよ。
You`ll probably never get promoted because you`re always doing such stupid things.
你老是做这种事,所以不能进步。
きついなあ。
Don`t be so hard on me.
你这话可真够受。
こういう昼?代って??で落としちゃっていいんですか?
Can we put lunches like this on our expense account?
象午饭钱了能报销吗?