迷ってる暇なんてないわよ。
There's no time to think about it.
没时间犹豫了。
今しかないよ。
It's now or never.
只有现在了。
?められないわ。
I can't decide!
还没法决定。
ディナ?にお待ちしています。
I'll expect you for dinner.
等你一起吃晚饭。
彼のお母さんは彼に期待しすぎよね。
His mom is expecting too much of him.
他母亲对他的的期望太高了。
それは?き?きた。
I'm tired of hearing that.
这个听够了。
??切れだわ。
Time is up!
时间到了。
??かかるだろう。
It's gonna' take time.
这得花时间。
何て言ったらいいのかわからない。
I don't know what to say.
不知道说什么才好。
俺に言わせれば~
What I mean is ~
叫我说的话~