I’ll take my chances in the next exam.
让我预测一下下次考试。
なんてむずかしい問題なんだ。
Such a tough question!
这问题真难。
このクラスから落第しなければいいんだけどなあ。
I hope I don’t fail this class.
我希望我不会不及格。
できた! うまくいったあ!
I made it!
我考得不错。
期末試験のあとでクリスマスが来るね。
Christmas will come after the finals.
期末考试结束后就是圣诞节了。
できないものはできない。
I can’t do what I can’t do.
不行就是不行。
そこを何とかできないかなあ。
Isn’t there some way you could do it?
你能想想什么办法吗?
だめ、できないものはできないの。
No way, I can’t do what I can’t do.
不行,不行就是不行。
今夜のパーティー来られる?
Are yo going to be at the party tonight?
今晚的PARTY你能来吗?
もちろん!
Definitely!
当然。
迷ってる暇なんてないわよ。
There’s no time to think about it.
没时间犹豫了。
今しかないよ。
It’s now or never.
只有现在了。
決められないわ。
I can’t decide!
还没法决定。
ディナーにお待ちしています。
I’ll expect you for dinner.
等你一起吃晚饭。
彼のお母さんは彼に期待しすぎよね。
His mom is expecting too much of him.
他母亲对他的期望太高了。
それは聞き飽きた。
I’m tired of hearing that.
这个听够了。
時間切れだわ。
Time is up!
时间到了。
時間かかるだろう。
It’s gonna’ take time.
这得花时间。
何て言ったらいいのかわからない。
I don’t know what to say.
不知道说什么才好。
俺に言わせれば~
What I mean is ~
叫我说的话~
おだいじに。
Please take care of yourself.
多保重。
ここにいたのか!
Oh! you are here!
你原来在这儿。
駅まで迎えに来てくれる。
Will you come to meet me at the station ?
你能不能到车站来接我?
言ったでしょ! 斉藤さんに髪の毛の話をしちゃだめだって。
I told you before! Don’t bring up the subject of hair with Mr. Saito
我告诉你了,不要和斎藤提头发的事。
そうだったわ。
That’s right, so you did.
我想起来了,你跟我说过。
ごめんなさい。コーヒーを切らしちゃってて、紅茶しかないんだけど。
I’m sorry. We’re out of coffee and only have tea.
真对不起,咖啡没有了,只有红茶。
それでもいいよ。
That will do.
红茶也行。