Please take care of yourself.
多保重。
ここにいたのか!
Oh! you are here!
你原来在这儿。
駅まで迎えに来てくれる。
Will you come to meet me at the station ?
你能不能到车站来接我?
言ったでしょ! 斉藤さんに髪の毛の話をしちゃだめだって。
I told you before! Don't bring up the subject of hair with Mr. Saito
我告诉你了,不要和斎藤提头发的事。
そうだったわ。
That's right, so you did.
我想起来了,你跟我说过。
ごめんなさい。コーヒーを切らしちゃってて、紅茶しかないんだけど。
I'm sorry. We're out of coffee and only have tea.
真对不起,咖啡没有了,只有红茶。
それでもいいよ。
That will do.
红茶也行。
ジョンてミシェルと付き合ってるって知ってた?
Did you know John is going out with Michelle?
(你)知道John和Michelle在交往吗?
冗談でしょう?
Are you kidding?
真的吗?
そんなことばっかりやってるから、なかなか昇進できないのよ。
You`ll probably never get promoted because you`re always doing such stupid things.
你老是做这种事,所以不能进步。
きついなあ。
Don`t be so hard on me.
你这话可真够受。
こういう昼飯代って経費で落としちゃっていいんですか?
Can we put lunches like this on our expense account?
象午饭钱了能报销吗?
時と場合によるよ。
It depends on the time and place.
不一定。
トライアスロンに買い物用の自転車で出ようと思うんだ。
I think I`ll participate in the triathlon with my old, one-speed bicycle.
我想用平时卖东西时用的自行车去参加铁人三项赛。
変なの。
That`s weird.
真奇怪。
試験の準備なんてぜんぜんしてないよ。別にあせることないよ。
I haven't prepared for the test at all, but there's no need to worry.
考试的准备我还一点没做,我觉得不用着急。
のんきだなあ。
You look so unconcerned.
真悠闲。
ここで何してんだ?
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
ほっといてくれ!
Leave me alone.
别管我。
見て!名刺でピラミッドを作ってみたんだ。
Look! I made a pyramid with my name cards.
你看、我用名片做了个金字塔。7
暇なやつだ。
Don't you have anything better to do?
你真闲。
上一页 [1] [2] [3] 下一页 尾页